Synthezer is a tool for better synthesized images with less missing values from detector output raw images, which include significant unusable pixels inevitable from detector structure design.
- Making a synthesized images from three or two images which were collected
at the three or two detector positions.
- Detector (available) : PILATUS, PILATUS3 (now tif only) (DECTRIS)
- The cbf format will be available in the future.
Windows 8.1 or 10 64bit
Shimizu, N., Mori, T., Nagatani, Y., Ohta, H., Saijo, S., Takagi, H., Takahashi, M., Yatabe, K., Kosuge, T. and Igarashi, N.
BL-10C, the small-angle x-ray scattering beamline at the photon factory
AIP Conf. Proc. 2054
, 060041 (2019). doi: 10.1063/1.5084672
- Ver 0.4.2 release. Some bugs were fixed after ver. 0.3.8 and new formats of the measurement and counter logs of beamlines were supported. (2021/02/18)
- Ver 0.3.8 release. Some bugs were fixed after ver. 0.3.3 and new formats of the measurement and counter logs of beamlines were supported. (2017/04/19)
- Ver 0.3.3 release. Bug fix of ver 0.3.2. (2016/02/24)
- Ver 0.3.2 release. A rule of the file name generation of the image data
was changed at the PF beamline . (2016/02/18)
- This page and Synthesizer ver 0.3.1 were released. (2016/01/20)
- The latest version : 0.4.2
- 64bit version : synthesizer - 0.4.2 - x64.zip
- ＊This softwere is opend to all users without charge.
- Old version :
- 64bit version : synthesizer - 0.3.8 - x64.zip, synthesizer - 0.3.3 - x64.zip, synthesizer - 0.3.2 - x64zip , synthesizer - 0.3.1- x64zip
- 32bit version : synthesizer - 0.3.8 - x86.zip, synthesizer - 0.3.3 - x86.zip, synthesizer - 0.3.2 - x86zip , synthesizer - 0.3.1- x86zip
User Guide (PDF) (English only)
Nobutaka SHIMIZU (PF SAXS beamline scientist